Adoption Agency in Boynton Beach FloridaJune 21, 2018
Adoption Support in St. Cloud FloridaJune 21, 2018
Unplanned Pregnancy in Titusville Florida? Call us (800) 966-2060 or get our FREE adoption guide and planner.
Using an adoption agency can be a great way to facilitate your adoption. The adoption process can seem complicated and overwhelming, but having an adoption agency by your side can eliminate the majority of your workload. Adoption agencies work for both the birth parents and the prospective adoptive parents. They offer several different services including, but not limited to, matching a child with hopeful adoptive parents, performing a home study, providing education, preparing documentation, and performing post-placement visits. There are certain things you should consider when choosing an adoption agency. You should select one that is reputable and has the right licensing requirements in your state. Also, if you are adopting internationally, the agency must be Hague accredited. Make sure you check their reviews online. Feel free to ask any questions you may have before you make a final decision about an adoption agency.
Adoption by Shepherd Care (ASC) offers all of these services and more. Founded in 1980, we strive to provide competent and compassionate services to birth mothers and hopeful adoptive parents alike who are searching for an adoption agency near Titusville, Florida. Our main programs include helping birth parents create an adoption plan and providing domestic and international adoption services. We perform Hague-approved home studies, post-adoption supervision, and pre-arranged adoption services.
Some of our other services include the following:
- Home study services for prospective adoptive parents residing in the state of Florida.
- Counseling to the birth parents during the pregnancy and after the birth of the child.
- Assistance in obtaining prenatal care for the birth mother and providing living and medical expenses to the birth mother when applicable.
- Coordination of the adoption plan including hospital time and the openness of the adoption.
- Addressing the birth father’s rights in accordance with applicable state laws.
- Coordinating the birth mother’s signing of adoption consent documents if she resides in the state of Florida.
- Services to comply with the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC).
- Legal services to finalize the adoption.
Adoption by Shepherd Care is a licensed child-placing agency by the state of Florida, and we are equipped to help with most domestic adoption scenarios.
We understand how important the decision is that you are about to make. It is imperative that you feel that the adoption agency you’ve chosen is right for you. You need a team that you can trust and feel comfortable with. We have created a list of questions to aid you in choosing an agency. You can find it here.
At Adoption by Shepherd Care, we realize that the cost of adoption can be an area of concern for many. We provide adoption finance coaching to help you raise money to help you fund your adoption. Educational videos, other resources, and finance counselors available around the clock. This includes an online gift registry service to accept donations. We believe that finances should never stand in the way of giving you the family you have always wanted.
Adoption by Shepherd Care addresses:
- 5935 Taft St, Hollywood, FL 33021
- 1088 E. Altamonte Dr. Suite 102, Orlando FL, 32701
Email: [email protected]